Technical Business Analyst
Digital Development | Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
The main purpose of this position is to provide leadership to the Digital Development Project Teams that deliver technology solutions to business units, client teams and our clients. Key role is to deliver well designed, secure, quality compliant Digital Technology projects on-time in accordance with the stated business requirements. This position reports to the Manager, Digital Development
As our Technical Business Analyst you will:
- Be accountable for providing consulting services to clients in the application of information technologies
- Development of technical solutions for business problems
- Assist Digital Development Manager with requirements gathering.
- Develop of detailed functional and technical specifications
- Develop technology systems according to specifications
- Develop and design Digital solutions
- Provide on-going support for implemented systems
- Maintain knowledge of software development, methodologies and information technology trends through training, appropriate literature and other means
- Review and approve test strategy, test plans and test cases, ensuring business requirements are met and executing test scripts
- Analysis Phase = provide consultative services to Digital Development Manager and Client, investigate and identify business problem, develop targeted solution, provide estimates of work effort and duration for moderate sized enhancement.
- Design Phase = prepare external design document and ensure it is comprehensive with respect to business requirement, functionality, performance and operating efficiency, participate in the design of screens, participate in walkthrough meetings with clients and developers
- Build Phase = ensure application has been properly migrated into test environment, ensure walkthroughs are held to the test requirements and test cases.
- Testing Phase = supporttesting and execution of test plan, ensure that testing team is provided with updated functional specifications
- Implementation Phase = responsible for user verification activities in a production environment, participate in post implementation review
As our Technical Business Analyst you have:
- Broad exposure/experience of software development life cycle typically 5-7 or more years related experience
- Excellent in depth knowledge of SQL, .NET technologies, C#, XML data structures and different operating system/browser environments
- Experience in development of multi-tier web and Windows based applications
- Excellent communication skills (oral, written and interpersonal)
- Analytical, problem solving, decision making and negotiating skills
- The ability to effectively manage multiple activities of varying complexity while under time constraints
- Relevant client-facing experience
- Must be a team player
- Minimum 7 years experience in designing and developing multi-tier web and windows based applications
Why Join Us?
Bond Brand Loyalty is proud to be recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies.
We’re 400(ish) people working tirelessly together to make the world a more loyal place. You’ll be joining a hyper-talented team with a galaxy of skillsets ranging from research to creative to digital and beyond. You’ll have an excellent opportunity to grow, learn and make an impact as we tackle some of our client’s biggest business challenges.
If you’re looking to build your career, build your skills and build bonds apply today!
Bond Brand Loyalty welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.