Digital Development Manager
Digital Development | Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
At Bond we design creative and innovative solutions for our clients, all with the goal of helping them build ever-stronger loyalty to their brands. That can take us in some pretty amazing directions, and as a Digital Development Manager you’ll have your hands on the wheel as we drive the future of loyalty.
So take a moment to ask yourself this: Do you love technology, innovation and solution design? Are you looking for an opportunity to lead a digital team that will shape, implement, and support complex solutions for your clients? Yes? Good. This could be a great opportunity for you. And us!
A typical day in this role might include:
- Manage a Digital Development Team consisting of .Net developers, Business and Systems Analysts, and Technical Project Managers
- Scope, resource and budget management of projects ranging from $10,000 to $1,000,000 in size
- Prepare Digital Solution Documentation including solution overviews describing digital responsibilities, scope, project plan, risk and budget
- Execute Project Operations rigor to ensure a high-quality delivery for our clients
- Participate and be accountable for the overall Solution Development and Delivery
- Provide digital support, issue resolution and guidance on existing client solutions
- Provide consultative expertise for our clients on technology and digital solutions
- Contribute to Bond’s Digital Strategy by maintaining current knowledge of leading edge digital solutions and recommending development opportunities
- Defines goals and objectives for your development team
- Review and ensure all developed designs are sound, scalable and maintainable
- Ensure regular code and application design reviews are taking place within the project build
- Provide final approval for Digital Solutions roll-out
Do these statements describe you?
- Advanced knowledge of current digital technologies
- Strong project management and team leadership skills
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Comfortable working in an agency environment
- Computer Science Degree or related other
- Self directed, ability to function in a deadline-driven environment with minimal supervision
- 3+ years experience managing people in a related field
- 3+ years pre-sales experience
Why Join Us?
We’re 400(ish) people working tirelessly together to make the world a more loyal place. You’ll be joining a hyper-talented team with a galaxy of skillsets ranging from research to creative to digital and beyond. You’ll have an excellent opportunity to grow, learn and make an impact as we tackle some of our client’s biggest business challenges.
If you’re looking to build your career, build your skills and build bonds apply today!
Bond Brand Loyalty welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.