Marketing Project Manager (Events)
Global Accounts | Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
At Bond we design creative and innovative solutions for our clients, all with the goal of helping them build ever-stronger loyalty to their brands. That can take us in some pretty amazing directions, and as a Project Manager you’ll have your hands on the wheel as we drive the future of loyalty.
So take a moment to ask yourself this: Do you love exceeding client’s expectations? Are you looking for an opportunity to work with a great team? Yes? Good. This could be a great opportunity for you. And us!
A typical day in this role might include:
- Collaborating with clients to shape innovative and impactful internal communications and event plans; including creative strategy, design, production and budgeting
- Confidently leading and inspiring other team members
- Multi-tasking between small internal campaigns and multi-million dollar corporate events
- Managing the development and production of creative assets, collateral and audio/visual elements
- Passionately presenting strategic messaging and program tactics to C-Suite clients
- Monitoring project costs and timelines to ensure projects are completed on time and on budget
- Supporting the development and writing, distribution and action planning of project briefs
- Leading and motivating on-site event teams
- Reading about trends, my clients businesses, and thinking about new ways to innovate and lead the industry
Do these statements describe you?
- Post-secondary education in Business, Marketing or Communications
- Have at least 3 years experience in a project-based, client-focused environment
- Managed internal communication programs and large multi-day corporate events
- Champion of exceptional client service, and building lasting relationships
- Able to remain calm and solve problems effectively in high stress situations
- Strong presentation, communication, and organizational skills
- Excel and PowerPoint...that's my thing
- I lead by example and I’m not afraid to get my hands dirty
- If something has my name on it, you can be sure it will be done right
- Pass the headbands, ‘cause I sweat the details
- Plan and adapt – that’s me
- I’m big into asking questions and I’m super curious about the world
- Willing to occasionally work at events that take place on evenings and weekends, and in locations around the globe
- Experience working with a healthcare client would be an asset
- Proficiency in French would be an asset
Why Join Us?
Bond Brand Loyalty is proud to be recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies.
We’re 400(ish) people working tirelessly together to make the world a more loyal place. You’ll be joining a hyper-talented team with a galaxy of skillsets ranging from research to creative to digital and beyond. You’ll have an excellent opportunity to grow, learn and make an impact as we tackle some of our client’s biggest business challenges.
If you’re looking to build your career, build your skills and build bonds apply today!