Member Services | Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
At Bond we design creative and innovative solutions for our clients, all with the goal of helping them build ever-stronger loyalty to their brands. That can take us in some pretty amazing directions, and as Warehouse Administrator you’ll have your hands on the wheel as we drive the future of loyalty.
So take a moment to ask yourself this: Do you love working with a new and different people in an fast paced environment? Are you looking for an opportunity to make our client’ wishes come true by supporting the delivery of Rewards? Yes? Good. This could be a great opportunity for you. And us!
A typical day in this role might include:
Do these statements describe you?
- Execute the daily fulfillment of outstanding orders (e.g., pick/pack/ship, receiving) from our on-site warehouse
- Support of regular physical inventory count processing, effectively managing shrinkage/discrepancies.
- Support the Rewards team in managing obsolescence/damaged goods, minimizing inventory write-offs through maximizing recovery costs.
- Ensure specific key performance indicators are supported, with regular reporting provided to key stakeholders.
- Support the Order Management & Fulfillment team with general day-to-day operations (e.g., gift card shipping related, internal call centre inquiries/resolution).
- Support the procurement of rewards managed internally within corporate purchasing guidelines.
- Effectively manage supplies usage, ensuring costs are managed within budget.
- Utilize SAP system/RMA module to faciliate returns, undeliverables, and general supplier issue management.
- Support the investigation of orders in SAP and document outcome for internal team and Finance.
- Operate in compliance with security and safety safeguards within the warehouse and gift card room.
- Ensure regular cleaning schedule is executed to ensure "audit readiness" position with internal and external stakeholders.
- I have 2 years of experience in fulfillment or comparable warehouse delivery work
- I sweat the details
- Follow-up is my middle name (well, 2 middle names)
- Plan and adapt, that’s me.
- When I work on something, big or small, I’m driven by two words: Own it
- I’m big into asking questions and am always looking for new ways to grow
- I’m an analytical thinker
Why Join Us?
We’re 400(ish) people working tirelessly together to make the world a more loyal place. You’ll be joining a hyper-talented team with a galaxy of skillsets ranging from research to creative to digital and beyond. You’ll have an excellent opportunity to grow, learn and make an impact as we tackle some of our client’s biggest business challenges.
If you’re looking to build your career, build your skills and build bonds apply today!