Manager, Data Marketing
Decision Sciences | Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
At Bond we design creative and innovative solutions for our clients, all with the goal of helping them build ever-stronger loyalty to their brands. That can take us in some pretty amazing directions, and as a Manager, Data Marketing you’ll have your hands on the wheel as we drive the future of loyalty.
So take a moment to ask yourself this: Do you love working with clients? Are you looking for an opportunity to be a strategic partner to our clients and develop their digital analytics capabilities? Of course you are! You are never satisfied with ‘status quo’, and your goal is to exceed client expectations. Sound like you? Then we want you to join our dynamic team.
A typical day in this role might include:
- Developing an in-depth knowledge of our client’s business, programs and brands
- Working with clients to understand their needs and develop strategies that help to translate client’s KPIs into digital measurement solutions
- Being part of the business development process developing proposals and responding to Requests for Proposals (RFPs)
- Presenting the strategies and solutions to clients
- Having Digital marketing acumen and being able to translate it into solutions
- Developing engagement/communication strategies leveraging data to optimize activities across multiple channels
- Staying ahead of trends and how best to apply new ways of thinking against our own business needs and those of our clients
- Providing mentorship to team members and colleagues
Do these statements describe you?
- I’m an expert in Digital Marketing Analytics, Business Intelligence, Statistics or other analytical methodology
- I have strong experience presenting Digital Analytics programs to a senior audience
- I have strong experience running advanced analytics on digital data sources
- I’m highly proficient with Excel, PowerPoint (Knowledge of SQL, R, Python, Tableau is a plus)
- I have built relationships that go beyond day-day business; I am my clients’ most heartfelt advocate, and my teams’ most supportive leader
- When I work on a project, big or small, I’m driven by two words: Own it
- I have Bachelor Degree in Business, Marketing or Quantitative studies
Why Join Us?We’re 400(ish) people working tirelessly together to make the world a more loyal place. You’ll be joining a hyper-talented team with a galaxy of skillsets ranging from research to creative to digital and beyond.
Bond Brand Loyalty welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.