Senior Systems Administrator
BTS | Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
At Bond, we design creative and innovative solutions for our clients, all with the goal of helping them build ever-stronger loyalty to their brands. That can take us in some amazing directions, and as a Senior Systems Administrator, you’ll have your hands on the wheel as we drive the future of loyalty.
So, take a moment to ask yourself this: Do you love technological challenges? Are you looking for an opportunity to be part of a high performing team? Yes? Good. This could be a great opportunity for you. And us!
A typical day in this role might include:
- Managing VMware infrastructure in multiple datacenters for VM provisioning, replication, backup, SAN connectivity, performance monitoring, etc.
- Configuring and manage changes of Windows based servers (2008/2012), Active Directory administration, IIS and Windows Cluster.
- Configuring and managing Network devices such as Firewall, Web Application Firewalls, Routers, Load Balancers, VPN aggregators. Switches and Wireless infrastructure.
- Installing and maintaining servers, storage and network devices, configuring operating systems, and applying service packs and configuring and monitoring alerts.
- Capacity planning to ensure that all applications have enough resources to fully meet client/project requirements.
Do these statements describe you?
- 5+ years of experience as a senior systems administrator and virtual environments VMware/Hyper-V).
- Experience on Cloud (Azure/AWS) practice/integration is an asset.
- Know and have experience in deploying and supporting Fortinet Firewalls and Web Application Firewalls, Switches, Load Balancers and wireless infrastructure as well as cloud (AWS and Azure) network technology
- Experience on configuring Fortinet, Kemp, Juniper and Cisco devices is an asset.
- When I work on a project, big or small, I’m driven by two words: Own it
- Know and have experience in deploying and supporting Windows Server 2012 R2 and 2016, Microsoft Active Directory, IIS, SMTP, SQL, AD, Federated Services, SAML, RDP and SCCM.
- Experienced with monitoring tools such as Solarwinds, Nessus, Monitis and PagerDuty.
- Good at problem determination, troubleshooting and problem resolution.
- Familiar with ITIL and Service Management processes.
- I work hard to inspire the best in my team and myself
- I can handle fast paced, demanding and constantly changing environments with a professional attitude and can set priorities and to quickly and accurately resolve day-to-day problems.
- I have experience in setting up and configuring Servers, RAID systems and solid experience with AD administration including user accounts, group policies, NTFS security, networking and network protocols TCP/IP, experienced setting up, administering and supporting file and print, DCHP, DNS, WINS and SQL servers, knowledgeable and hands on with network devices, such as hubs, switches, routers, firewalls, SAN, and NAS.
- Create and maintain relevant documentation.
- Be process and detail oriented and follow defined policies and processes.
- Have ‘client service’ mentality.
Why Join Us?
Bond Brand Loyalty is proud to be recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies.
We’re 400(ish) people working tirelessly together to make the world a more loyal place. You’ll be joining a hyper-talented team with a galaxy of skillsets ranging from research to creative to digital and beyond. You’ll have an excellent opportunity to grow, learn and make an impact as we tackle some of our client’s biggest business challenges.
If you’re looking to build your career, build your skills and build bonds apply today!
Bond Brand Loyalty welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.