Fulfillment Administrator (Data Entry) - Contract
Member Services | Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
At Bond we design creative and innovative solutions for our clients, all with the goal of helping them build ever-stronger loyalty to their brands. That can take us in some pretty amazing directions, and as a Fulfillment Administrator you will have your hands on the wheel as we drive the future of loyalty.
So take a moment to ask yourself this: Do you have superior time management skills? Are you detail oriented? Yes? Good. This could be a great opportunity for you. And us!
A typical day in this role might include:
- Executing the daily fulfillment of outstanding orders for our clients which ranges from gift card fulfillment, shipping and receiving packages.
- Operating in compliance with security and safety safeguards within the fulfillment room.
- Using your strong attention to detail and organizational skills to enter data and process orders
- Effectively managing my time to ensure I am processing orders while communicating with team members on progress and any issues that arise
Do these statements describe you?
- I have 1-2 years of administrative and customer service experience
- I am experienced with all Microsoft Suites and always open to learning new technologies
- Pass the headbands, ‘cause I sweat the details
- I enjoy working in fast-paced, deadline-driven environments
- I am extremely organized
- To thrive in business and life it’s important to create bonds
- I work hard to inspire the best in my team and myself
- When I work on a project, big or small, I’m driven by two words: Own it
- I can always be counted on by my team
Why Join Us?
We’re 400(ish) people working tirelessly together to make the world a more loyal place. You’ll be joining a hyper-talented team with a galaxy of skillsets ranging from research to creative to digital and beyond. You’ll have an excellent opportunity to grow, learn and make an impact as we tackle some of our client’s biggest business challenges.
If you’re looking to build your career, build your skills and build bonds apply today!
Bond Brand Loyalty welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process