Jr. Digital Marketing Development Specialist
Creative & Strategy | Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
The main purpose of this position is to facilitate delivery of quality digital projects, primarily in the development of email across all client accounts. Key role is to deliver technology projects on-time, on-budget and in accordance with the stated business requirements. This position reports to the Marketing Automation Manager, XO Labs.
As a Jr. Digital Marketing Development Specialist you will:
- Support the development of HTML/CSS code for email marketing campaigns
- Apply logic for dynamic content delivery within email marketing campaigns
- Focus on omni-channel enterprise marcom platform solutions, and growth within platform capabilities.
- Support campaign integration into marketing platforms
- Complete in-depth testing on email campaigns
- Create reports for email campaigns
- Coordinate with other teams for testing and approvals
- Aid in the creation of landing pages, acquisition forms, microsites, etc.
As our Jr. Digital Marketing Development Specialist you have:
- A minimum 1 year experience utilizing HTML, CSS
- Email experience a must, including experience with a top-tier Email Service Provider such as IBM Watson Campaign Automation, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Adobe Campaign, MailChimp, SendGrid, etc.
- An understanding of digital marketing channels (including email, SMS, Mobile Push, & Social) and how they can orchestrate a customer lifecycle journey.
- Working knowledge of translating design requirements (Adobe Photoshop, Sketch, etc) into technical requirements.
- Strong problem-solving skills
- A post-secondary education in Digital Media, Digital Arts, Technology, Front-End Programming
- An understanding of email and web design standards, CASL, AODA
This is your opportunity to join an exceptional team who works hard, has fun and goes above and beyond each day to exceed our client’s expectations with an entrepreneurial spirit and in a corporate culture that inspires innovation and teamwork.
If this describes YOUR career goals, then apply online today!