ME&IT | Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
The Event Administrator provides administrative support to Event Manager(s) and Event Coordinator(s) as well as the Meetings, Events & Incentive Travel team.Ensuring excellence in delivery of current programs, deepening relationships with key clients through a results-oriented mindset and an unwavering focus on client satisfaction are key elements to success in this role.
At Bond we design creative and innovative solutions for our clients, all with the goal of helping them build ever-stronger loyalty to their brand. That can take us in some pretty amazing directions, and as an Event Administrator you’ll have your hands on the wheel as we drive the future of brand loyalty.
As our Event Administrator, you will:
- Assist the Event Manager(s) and Event Coordinator(s),and ME&IT team with the development, delivery and on-site operation of all events
- Gather and disseminate information to relevant stakeholders i.e. contact reports, timelines, commitments, etc.
- Manage logistics of all meetings in on-site meeting rooms.
- Communicate and finalize logistics with event suppliers for program coordination and delivery
- Assist with site inspection logistics
- Assist the Event Manager(s) and and Event Coordinator(s) with the development, delivery and on-site operation of all client events where required
- Confirm on-site event staffing requirements; coordinate & finalize on-site workroom requirements
- Lead quality control of participant information and registrations, work with Web Registration tool
- Provide on-site assistance with delivery of event as required
- Assist with the post-event reconciliation including verification of final supplier billings
- Participate in additional tasks as required