Digital Development | Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
At Bond we design creative and innovative solutions for our clients, all with the goal of helping them build ever-stronger loyalty to their brands. That can take us in some pretty amazing directions, and as a .Net Developer(Developer II) you’ll have your hands on the wheel as we drive the future of loyalty.
So take a moment to ask yourself this: Do you love developing digital solutions? Are you looking for an opportunity to blend creative and digital knowledge in a fast moving environment? Yes? Good. This could be a great opportunity for you. And us!
A typical day in this role might include:
- Design, code, test, debug and document applications
- Support existing solutions
- Provide work direction, mentoring and advanced support to junior staff
- Create and maintain information technology systems which meet the needs of the clients of MCI
- Work alone or in a team, involved in the creation of program specifications, users meetings, project meetings, and all design aspects of program, testing and implementing systems
- Work closely with the e-Business Manager to ensure that the corporate goals and objectives are being supported by the efforts of the e-Business group
- Assist the e-Business Manager in the development of cost estimates and initial specifications
- On occasion will act as project leader with the responsibilities of coordinating a small project team
- Manage role responsibilities within/to Quality Management System (QMS)
- Coordinate efforts with other Systems Developers to ensure that technical standards are complied with
Do these statements describe you?
- Experience in development of multi-tier web and Windows based applications
- Familiarity with the development of .NET Web services
- In depth knowledge of .NET Framework 4.0 or higher
- A minimum 2-3 years experience as a programmer/analyst developing multi-tier web and windows based applications
- A minimum 2-3 years experience utilizing C#, Visual Studio .NET and .NET Framework 4.0 or higher
- A post secondary education in computer science or equivalent
- Experience with implementation of batch file processing
- Excellent knowledge of software design concepts and patterns
- A minimum 5 years experience of MS SQL server development with the ability to design relational databases, complex queries, stored procedures and SSIS packages
Why Join Us?
We’re 400(ish) people working tirelessly together to make the world a more loyal place. You’ll be joining a hyper-talented team with a galaxy of skillsets ranging from research to creative to digital and beyond. You’ll have an excellent opportunity to grow, learn and make an impact as we tackle some of our client’s biggest business challenges.
If you’re looking to build your career, build your skills and build bonds apply today!
Bond Brand Loyalty welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process