Sr Instructional Designer
Customer Experience | Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
At Bond we design creative and innovative solutions for our clients, all with the goal of helping them build ever-stronger loyalty to their brands. That can take us in some pretty amazing directions, and as an Instructional Designer of learning experiences you’ll have your hands on the wheel as we drive the future of loyalty.
So take a moment to ask yourself this: Do you love working with clients? Are you looking for an opportunity to partner with our clients and develop unique employee and customer-facing learning solutions? Of course you are! You are never satisfied with ‘status quo’, and your goal is to exceed client expectations. Sound like you? Then we want you to join our dynamic team.
A typical day in this role might include:
- Designing and developing learning solutions in all required delivery formats (instructor-led, eLearning, mLearning, virtual and on demand learning solutions)
- Creating solutions that engage participants and deliver client results
- Looking for ways to optimize current solutions for our clients and keeping abreast of industry and sector trends
- Supporting Account Directors and learning team members in identifying client business objectives, and developing/recommending appropriate learning approaches
- Developing effective and collaborative working relationships with clients
Do these statements describe you?
- I’m passionate about working with clients, understanding their needs and developing solutions that exceed their expectations
- I have over 5 years of experience in designing and developing adult learning solutions in a range of delivery formats such as instructor-led training, eLearning, mLearning, webinars and toolkits
- I always stay ahead of new trends in the learning industry and am excited about the future of customer experience
- I am a catalyst of both ideas and action
- When I work on a project, big or small, I’m driven by two words: Own it
- I work hard to inspire the best in my team and myself
- Plan and Adapt. Always keeping the client objectives in mind. That’s Me
- I have built relationships that go beyond day to day business
Why Join Us?
We’re 400(ish) people working tirelessly together to make the world a more loyal place. You’ll be joining a hyper-talented team with a galaxy of skillsets ranging from research to creative to digital and beyond. You’ll have an excellent opportunity to grow, learn and make an impact as we tackle some of our client’s biggest business challenges.
If you’re looking to build your career, build your skills and build bonds apply today!