Customer Experience | Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
At Bond we design creative and innovative solutions for our clients, all with the goal of helping them build ever-stronger customer engagement with their brands. That can take us in some pretty amazing directions, and as a Project Coordinator you’ll have your hands on the wheel as we drive the future of Customer Experience.
The main purpose of this position is to ensure client satisfaction with assigned elements of Bond project implementation and delivery; contribute to the growth of assigned accounts as directed by the Project Manager and Director, CX Operations and enthusiastically embrace the coaching and mentorship of same. This position also effectively manages and executes day-to-day elements of client programs as assigned, consistent with quality policies.
This is a key support position in our Customer Experience practice and is part of the team that manages a high-profile coaching program. This exciting role provides the opportunity for the successful candidate to engage with almost every facet of what Bond has to offer and is an excellent stepping stone for career advancement within the Bond team.
A typical day in this role might include:
- Provide day-to-day client service on projects related to an assigned client
- Develop and manage project dashboards, trackers and reports
- Help develop, plan and manage project critical paths and timelines to meet delivery deadlines
- Support the management of the project schedule, budget, financials, scope and scope changes and related documentation
- Process project financial items such as invoices, expenses and timesheets
- Coordinate, schedule and document project, team and client meetings as required
- Support the timely flow of information and documentation of all client-related activity within the project team and to/from the client
- Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of the client's business, programs, brands, competitors, strategies, sector, etc.
- Manage project tasks within quality standards
- Ensure that project delivery meets client objectives and achieves high levels of client’s satisfaction with all aspects of Bond services
- Help ensure effective project integration and collaboration across the organization
- Work effectively to create a positive employee experience and work environment
- Participate in other team specific activities, as required and assigned
Do these statements describe you?
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Strong budget and critical path management skills
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Strong attention to detail and quality service
- Strong data analysis skills; the ability to dissect and report on complex data
- Strong problem-solving skills
- The ability to work in a team environment and work independently
- The ability to work accurately under tight deadlines and manage multiple deadlines simultaneously
- The ability to understand complex systems and processes
- The ability to work with ambiguity on a regular basis
- Proven results-oriented and customer focus
- Excellent computer skills in MSWord, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- A minimum 4 years experience in a project, client focused environment with at least two years as a Project Coordinator
- A post secondary degree or diploma in a related field an asset
- Automotive experience would be an asset
- Bilingualism (French) would be an asset
Why Join Us?
Bond Brand Loyalty is proud to be recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies.
We’re 400(ish) people working tirelessly together to make the world a more loyal place. You’ll be joining a hyper-talented team with a galaxy of skillsets ranging from research to creative to digital and beyond. You’ll have an excellent opportunity to grow, learn and make an impact as we tackle some of our client’s biggest business challenges.
If you’re looking to build your career, build your skills and build bonds apply today!
Bond Brand Loyalty welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.