Graphic Designer/ Production Artist - Freelance
Creative & Strategy | Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
At Bond, we create and innovate to build brand loyalty for our clients. As a Freelance GD/Production Artist, you’ll help take ideas from imagination to paper, screens, shirts, vehicles, stadiums and skin—yeah, we did tattoos.
Even though there are no typical days, one of yours might include…
- Working with Creative Directors and Art Directors.
- Producing final art from creative concepts.
- Image manipulation and colour correction.
- Creating physical mock-ups for presentations.
- Ensuring files are printer ready.
- Collaborating with other teams, like digital development and client services.
- Taking steps to ensure timeline commitments are met.
Is this you?
- I’m always asking, “Why?”
- I have strong professional interpersonal skills.
- I push boundaries to empower creative solutions.
- I want to do work I’m proud of.
- I have excellent organizational skills.
- I have four years of experience in a graphic design studio environment with accountability for final file production.
- I’m an Adobe expert (InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator).
- I’m ready to Bond!
Show us your work so we can see how we might work together! In your application include a link to your portfolio.