Project Manager, Experiential Marketing
Experiential Marketing | Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
At Bond we design creative and innovative solutions for our clients, all with the goal of helping them build ever-stronger loyalty to their brands. That can take us in some pretty amazing directions, and as an Project Manager on our Sponsorship & Experiential Marketing (XM) team, you’ll have your hands on the wheel as we drive the future of loyalty.
Take a moment to ask yourself this: Do you love working as part of a team to accomplish something truly memorable and magical? Are you a music or sports junkie that lives for the encore or overtime win? Are you looking for an opportunity to think creatively and learn about everything that goes into developing and executing XM campaigns? Do you thrive when challenged to learn and become better? Yes? Good. This could be a great opportunity for you. And us!
A typical day in this role might include:
- Day-to-day support on delivery of sponsorship and XM campaigns with direction from an Account Manager, ranging from advance planning and coordination, to feet-on-the-ground execution.
- Participating in, and supporting development of, exciting and innovative proposals on solutions for existing and new clients.
- Support management of Bond- and client-owned assets, including inventory, condition and repairs.
- On-site work at our activations and programs.
- Project managing programs from creating project plans, critical paths, managing timelines through to execution
- Working closely with cross-functional teams ranging from creative to digital solutions ensuring all timelines are being met
- Closely managing the financials of your projects
- Building a great relationship with our clients, providing status updates and constantly communicating with them
- Owning and being responsible for every element of the project lifecycle
- Being a strategic partner by constantly looking for ways to innovate and enhance the projects
Do these statements describe you?
- I’m a project management ninja…deadlines are not made to be broken
- I have at least 5-7 years of professional experience managing a variety of projects
- Pass the headbands, ‘cause I sweat the details'
- When I work on a project, big or small, I’m driven by two words: Own it
- I’m big into asking questions and looking for new ways to grow
- I thrive in a collaborative, team-oriented environment
- Not afraid to roll up my sleeves and get my hands dirty during execution times
- Plan and Adapt. That’s me
- I am proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- I have a diploma in Sports and/or Event marketing (an asset)
- I am flexible to work evenings and weekends as required
- I have a valid driver’s license and access to a vehicle.
- I am Bilingual in English and French (an asset)
Why Join Us?
We’re 400(ish) people working tirelessly together to make the world a more loyal place. You’ll be joining a hyper-talented team with a galaxy of skillsets ranging from research to creative to digital and beyond. You’ll have an excellent opportunity to grow, learn and make an impact as we tackle some of our client’s biggest business challenges.
If you’re looking to build your career, build your skills and build bonds apply today!