Account Manager, Events
ME&IT | Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
At Bond we design creative and innovative solutions for our clients, all with the goal of helping them build ever-stronger loyalty to their brands. That can take us in some pretty amazing directions, and as an Account Manager you’ll have your hands on the wheel as we drive the future of Meetings, Events & Incentive Travel.
The main purpose of this position is to support the Account Director in the growth and development of the account portfolio by supporting strategic initiatives and day-to-day executional elements of client relationships and programs; contribute to the thought leadership and value-add the account team brings to their clients; contribute towards the development and mentorship of Event Manager’s and Event Coordinator's on the account team and manage workflow of same while collaborating effectively with Solution teams.
- Manage Event Manager’s, Event Coordinator’s, and/or other members of the project team as assigned
- Coach and develop other members of project team to transfer skills and ensure succession management
- Lead project team members to ensure high levels of client satisfaction with all aspects of Bond services and resolves client satisfaction issues responsibly and professionally
- Lead team meetings on the current status of multiple projects that are core to the everyday – inspire greatness, and beware of complacency
- Work effectively to create a positive employee experience and work environment
- Ensure effective project integration and collaboration across the organization
- Proactively support the development of creative solutions to client business challenges through the application of integrated services
- Ensure profitability of assigned accounts and related projects and ensure execution of projects is consistent with account strategy
- Support accurate pipeline forecasting and reporting for all account sales/growth activity
- Support the development of project/opportunity briefs as required
- Develop/present project budgets for client approval
- Support and oversee final reconciliation of projects
- Client-centric mind-set, team and client management skills
- Have primary day-to-day responsibility for an assigned client, group of clients or segment of a large account.
- Build and manage long term client relationships for all project/program activity
- Develop and maintain current knowledge of client's business, marketing programs, brands, competitors, strategies to understand needs in order to develop value-added solutions
- Manage the timely flow of information and documentation of all client-related activity within the project team and to/from the client
- Work effectively at the executive level of client organizations and conduct effective sales presentations
- Develop proposals and project recommendations with guidance from the Account Director
Do these abilities, skills and experience describe you?
- 3-5 years project and client management experience in events and marketing services.
- Effective organizational planning, communication, and superior time management.
- Previous experience with extensive prospecting and strategic selling experience a plus.
- Confidence to overcome objections and convert interest into qualified leads.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with excellent attention to detail.
- Must be a strategic thinker, able to work as part of a solution development process.
- Must be independent, self-motivated and success-driven, yet willing to work in a team environment
We’re 400(ish) people working tirelessly together to make the world a more loyal place. You’ll be joining a hyper-talented team with a galaxy of skillsets ranging from research to creative to digital and beyond. You’ll have an excellent opportunity to grow, learn and make an impact as we tackle some of our client’s biggest business challenges.
If you’re looking to build your career, build your skills and build bonds apply today!
Bond Brand Loyalty welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.