Creative & Strategy | Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
At Bond, we create and innovate to build brand loyalty for our clients. As an Art Director, you’ll take ideas out of heads and put them on paper, screens, shirts, cars, stadiums, and skin—yeah, we did tattoos!
Even though there are no typical days, one of yours might include…
- Working with Creative Directors and Writers to execute and elevate creative concepts
- Mining data for insights
- Influencing and integrating user experience
- Putting up with singing outbursts and voice impersonations
- Contributing to singing outbursts and voice impersonations
- Meeting clients and their needs
- Collaborating with other teams, like digital development and client services
- A rough and tumble game of soccer
Is this you?
- I’m always asking, “Why?”
- I push boundaries to empower creative solutions
- I support my ideas with strong rationale
- I want to do work I’m proud of
- I’ve been in agency environments as an Art Director for 4+ years
- I’m an Adobe expert (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign…)
- I’m into Sketch as a platform for expressing design solutions
- Pretotype, prototype: That’s my type
- I’m a marketing nerd; if it’s new, I know about it
- I do more than lurk on Reddit
- I’m ready to get a little rowdy with my team and do some sweet work
- I’m ready to Bond!
Show us your work so we’ll know how we’ll work together! Include your portfolio link in your application.
Why Join Us?
We’re 400(ish) people working tirelessly together to make the world a more loyal place. You’ll be joining a hyper-talented team with a galaxy of skillsets ranging from research to creative to digital and beyond. You’ll have an excellent opportunity to grow, learn and make an impact as we tackle some of our clients’ biggest business challenges.
If you’re looking to build your career, build your skills and build bonds, apply today.