Digital Development Director
Digital Development | Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
At Bond we design creative and innovative solutions for our clients, all with the goal of helping them build ever-stronger customer experiences resulting in greater loyalty to their brands. That can take us in some pretty amazing directions, and as the Digital Development Director you’ll have your hands on the wheel as we drive the future of loyalty, customer experience, learning management and CRM.
So take a moment to ask yourself this: Do you love technology, innovation and solution design? Are you looking for an opportunity to lead and drive the digital development teams that will shape, implement, and support complex solutions for your clients? Yes? Good. This could be a great opportunity for you. And us!
Reporting to the Vice President of Technology, you’ll provide leadership, direction and day-to-day management to ensure the profitable operation, growth and development of the Department.
As our Digital Development Director, you will:
- Ensure client satisfaction by delivering with a high degree of quality of digital development and program operations
- Review and ensure all developed designs are sound, scalable and maintainable
- Provide insights and expertise to solution and account leads on current and emerging trends in the omni channel digital ecosystem
- Partner with Bond’s practice leaders and their teams to foster exceptional client satisfaction, continued growth within existing clients and new business development
- Contribute to Bond’s Digital Strategy by continually developing knowledge of leading edge digital solutions and recommending development and/or partnership opportunities
- Leverage Bond’s culture and people practices attracting and retaining top talent at Bond
- Oversee and Manage the Digital Development teams consisting of digital managers, developers, system analysts, and technical project managers to achieve financial, client, and operational results:
- Manage the overall profitability and financial performance of the digital development projects including labour utilization and P&L
- Develop and manage operating budgets and be accountable for financial results
- Develop and implement goals and objectives regarding technology, business and operations for the department
As our Digital Development Director, you have:
- Proven leadership skills, including ability to manage large departments
- Demonstrated client satisfaction and client facing/consultative skills
- Expert knowledge of current software technologies, with significant experience in the design and development of custom and or platform software (Microsoft technologies preferred)
- Proven experience and expertise in software development methodologies and technology development in the support of overall solutions with an emphasis on the measurement of results
- Proven leadership, team building, coaching and people development skills
- Strong financial and general management skills
- A minimum undergraduate degree (Software Engineering or other Technology degree)
- 7+ years of related management experience in the Technology industry, preferably in a professional services organization, agency or similar
- Significant experience in the development, deployment and maintenance of technology solutions for clients in multiple verticals (ideally in the retail, financial, automotive, and hospitality sectors)
- Experience as a consultant, business owner, or equivalent senior role within the technology industry
This is your opportunity to join an exceptional team who works hard, has fun and goes above and beyond each day to exceed our clients´ expectations with an entrepreneurial spirit and in a corporate culture that inspires innovation and teamwork.
If this describes YOUR career goals, then apply online today!