Senior Information Security Analyst
BTS | Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
At Bond, we design creative and innovative solutions for our clients, all with the goal of helping them build ever-stronger loyalty to their brands. That can take us in some pretty amazing directions, and as an Information Security Analyst, you’ll have your hands on the wheel as we drive the future of loyalty.
So, take a moment to ask yourself this: Do you love technological challenges? Are you looking for an opportunity to be part of a high performing team? Yes? Good. This could be a great opportunity for you. And us!
A typical day in this role might include:
- Performing risk assessments on new and existing solutions and processes. Participating in design and development of remediation plans and required security controls.
- Investigating security related events, performing root cause analysis in an effort to identify issues and areas that require new security measures or policy changes.
- Maintaining the corporate policy, standard and procedure framework as it relates to security, information handling, identity management and technology. Continuously improving company's security posture.
- Performing gap analysis and develop compliance roadmaps for required security standards PCI, SSAE 16 etc.
- Managing corporate activities related to various external security audits.
- Developing and leading corporate security training programs.
- Serving as an expert on the security and fraud matters as they relate to company's business and operations.
Do these statements describe you?
- I have extensive knowledge of data security and access control systems, encryption and related matters
- I have knowledge of information protection methodologies and concepts, such as identification and authentication, access control, chain of custody.
- I have experience in system and network exploitation, attack pathologies and intrusion techniques, such as denial of services, Sync attack, malicious code, password cracking, etc.
- I am familiar with Directory Services (LDAP, AD) and Internet/Intranet architecture and design.
- I have security designations (CISSP, CISA, SSCP, GIAC) and knowledge of "best practice" frameworks (COBIT, NIST, ITIL, ISO17799) are preferred.
- I am able to balance balance risk mitigation with business needs
- When I work on a project, big or small, I’m driven by two words: Own it
- I work hard to inspire the best in my team and myself
Why Join Us?
We’re 400(ish) people working tirelessly together to make the world a more loyal place. You’ll be joining a hyper-talented team with a galaxy of skillsets ranging from research to creative to digital and beyond. You’ll have an excellent opportunity to grow, learn and make an impact as we tackle some of our client’s biggest business challenges.
If you’re looking to build your career, build your skills and build bonds apply today!
Bond Brand Loyalty welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.