Automotive | Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
At Bond we design creative and innovative solutions for our clients, all with the goal of helping them build ever-stronger loyalty to their brands. That can take us in some pretty amazing directions, and as an Automotive Facilitator you’ll have your hands on the wheel as we drive the future of loyalty.
So take a moment to ask yourself this: Do you love inspiring others to do their best work? Are you a passionate car guy or girl who thrives in todays rapidly changing marketplace? Yes? Good. This could be a great opportunity for you. And us!
A typical day in this role might include:
- Facilitating a variety of Sales Enablement, Customer Experience and Loyalty curriculum to front line and management teams on behalf of a Premium OEM
- Connecting 1:1 with Retailer employees and management to mentor and coach on curriculum
- Providing insights on the marketplace, and how best to support customers and Retailers
- Supporting the development of ongoing Sales content development
- Completing reports and updates to cascade the effectiveness of training events
- Keeping organized to manage schedules and preparation
- Scanning the marketplace for automotive retail innovation and sharing interesting insights
- Travel is required to training facilities in Vancouver, Montreal & Toronto
Do these statements describe you?
- I am client focused, and put clients at the heart of everything I do
- I understand how to connect with new and seasoned employees
- I love change, and helping others to do so
- I have great experience working as a trainer, consultant or coach
- I have a passion for problem solving
- I am accountable for my contributions
- I love collaboration, and building great solutions
- I build relationships that go beyond the moment, I am my clients trusted advisor and my teams’ fearless leader
- I love automotive, I care about what I drive and how it makes me feel
Why Join Us?
We’re 400(ish) people working tirelessly together to make the world a more loyal place. You’ll be joining a hyper-talented team with a galaxy of skillsets ranging from research to creative to digital and beyond. You’ll have an excellent opportunity to grow, learn and make an impact as we tackle some of our client’s biggest business challenges.
If you’re looking to build your career, build your skills and build bonds apply today!
Bond Brand Loyalty welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.