Sr. Account Executive
Automotive | Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
At Bond we design creative and innovative solutions for our clients, all with the goal of helping them build ever-stronger loyalty to their brands. That can take us in some pretty amazing directions, and as a Senior Account Executive you’ll have your hands on the wheel as we drive the future of loyalty.
A typical day in this role might include:
- Have primary day-to-day project management responsibility for assigned client(s)
- Develop, plan and manage project critical paths and timelines across projects to meet delivery deadlines
- Project manage financials of a account to ensure profitability of programs
- Support the development and writing, distribution and action planning of projects and opportunity briefs within the program(s)
- Support an accurate pipeline forecasting and reporting for all account sales/growth activity, as required
- Project manage proposal development across the program with guidance from the Account Director
- Develop/present project budgets within the program for client approval
- Lead and manage the elements of project lifecycles across the program(s)
- Manage the timely flow of information and documentation of all client-related activity within the project teams and to/from the client
- Lead project team members to successfully meet client project and program objectives with on-time, on-budget, and quality delivery
- Coach and develop Account Coordinators and/or other members of the project team within the program(s)
- Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of the client's business, marketing programs, brands, competitors, strategies, sector, etc.
- Ensure high levels of client satisfaction with all aspects of Bond services, and resolves client satisfaction issues responsively and professionally
- Ensure effective project integration and collaboration within the project teams, the Solution Teams, and across the organization
- Work effectively together to create a positive employee experience and work environment
- Support other sector specific activities, as required and assigned
As a Sr. Account Executive for our Automotive sector, you have:
- 5+ years of project management experience (budget, critical path management) in a client service organization
- Agency experience
- Experience managing client relationships
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Excellent attention to detail and quality service
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Excellent project leadership skills with the ability to hold others accountable
- Excellent time, priority, and stress management skills relevant to multiple competing deadlines
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Proven business acumen with the ability to think strategically, be innovative and proactive, and handle ambiguity
- Excellent computer skills in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Project, Outlook
- A post-secondary degree or diploma in a related field (an asset)
Do these statements describe you?
- I lead by example and I’m not afraid to get my hands dirty.
- I’m flexible, and don’t get stressed with something new, fast-paced work or tight timelines. Plan and adapt – that’s me.
- I know that the difference between good and great is in the details.
- I don’t consider myself an “order taker.” I’m big into asking questions. I always strive to understand the complete picture so I can really own the tasks I’ve been assigned and follow through with the utmost of quality and attention to detail.
- It's natural for me to connect the dots. It's easy for me to reframe and articulate the "bigger picture".
- I am excited by new opportunities and my clients' successes.
- If something has my name on it, you can be sure it will be done right.