Facilities & Office Support | Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
At Bond we design creative and innovative solutions for our clients, all with the goal of helping them build ever-stronger loyalty to their brands. That can take us in some pretty amazing directions, and as the Facilities Manager you’ll have your hands on the wheel as we drive the future of loyalty.
So take a moment to ask yourself this: Are you a proven facilities leader? Are you an “on the fly” problem solver? Do you want to work at a company that partners with some of the world’s most recognized and respected brands? Yes? Good. This could be a great opportunity for you. And us!
A typical day in this role might include:
- Leading, coaching, and developing an already proven team of passionate facilities professionals that consistently meet their defined SLA’s, while ensuring a high employee satisfaction and morale on the team
- Working directly with senior management to support the space planning needs of our many growing teams
- Managing and cultivating strong relationships with key external vendors and service providers
- Building Management - ongoing improvement of the functionality of our space to facility collaboration and overall employee and client engagement.
- Developing and implementing plans to address longer-term growth plans including lease renewals, and establishing new offices both locally and internationally; (proven experience in securing, planning, and implementing plans for new offices required)
- Managing all aspects of physical security, archiving, government compliance, telephony, HVAC, internal and external construction, landscaping and snow removal, full service cafeteria, janitorial and waste management
- Budget management – developing and deploying fiscal management strategies to achieve or over-achieve targeted operating expense results, manage capital spend, maximize return on assets and minimize asset write-offs.
- Chairing the Joint Health & Safety Committee and being fully certified in Health & Safety Management; responsible for organizing an annual fire drill; and ensuring compliance with Ministry of Labour mandate
Do these statements describe you?
- A passion for servicing internal clients
- A clear, concise, and confident communicator
- Ability to work collaboratively with all levels of employees
- A creative thinker and problem solver
- A willingness to receive suggestions and feedback
- A pride (i.e. a host’s mentality) in the details of all company meetings and events
- An ability to operate in a fluid and dynamic environment
- A willingness to roll up your sleeves
- A strong negotiator, internal and external
- Always follows through
Why Join Us?
Bond Brand Loyalty is proud to be recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies.
We’re 400(ish) people working tirelessly together to make the world a more loyal place. You’ll be joining a hyper-talented team with a galaxy of skillsets ranging from research to creative to digital and beyond. You’ll have an excellent opportunity to grow, learn and make an impact as we tackle some of our client’s biggest business challenges.
If you’re looking to build your career, build your skills and build bonds apply today!
Bond Brand Loyalty welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.