Decision Sciences | Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
At Bond, we design creative and innovative solutions for our clients, all with the goal of helping them build ever-stronger loyalty to their brands. That can take us in some pretty amazing directions, and as a Data Analyst, you’ll have your hands on the wheel as we drive the future of loyalty.
As a Data Analyst, you have a strong passion for analytics, experience working with large sets of data, are curious by nature and a quick learner.
A typical day in this role might include:
- Develop and execute R and SQL queries for ad-hoc and ongoing reporting
- Work closely with the Sr Analyst to develop and maintain highly effective dashboards and reports that provide meaningful business and strategic insights
- Contribute to various phases of campaign management, from pre-analytics to list generation and post measurement
- Effectively create highly accurate reports and data analysis to support the marketing team as required
- Support the development and delivery of marketing initiatives, strategic analysis and program reviews for current clients, to analyze program performance and make ongoing enhancement recommendations that result in improved performance and incremental revenue for clients
Do these statements describe you?
- When I work on a project, big or small, I’m driven by two words: Own it
- I’m big into asking questions and am always looking for new ways to grow
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Marketing or Quantitative studies such as Math
- 3+ years of database marketing experience with a strong understanding of relational database constructs
- 3+ years experience in marketing analytics, business intelligence, statistics or other analytical methodology.
- Highly proficiency with R, SQL, Excel, Powerpoint. (Knowledge of Python and Tableau)
- Demonstrated experience with Google Analytics
- Develop subject matter expertise in web analytics or social, performance marketing, e-commerce
- Minimum 3 years experience in a professional services environment
- Excellent written, oral and presentation skills
- Demonstrated experience presenting quality work
- The ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- The ability to work within a matrix environment
- The ability to manage multiple projects and work under tight deadline pressures.
- Any previous automotive experience preferred but not required
Why Join Us?We’re 400(ish) people working tirelessly together to make the world a more loyal place. You’ll be joining a hyper-talented team with a galaxy of skill sets ranging from research to creative to digital and beyond.