Bilingual Digital Marketing Consultant; Ford of Canada (Quebec)
Customer Experience | Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
At Bond we design creative and innovative solutions for our clients, all with the goal of helping them build ever-stronger loyalty to their brands. That can take us in some pretty amazing directions, and as a Bilingual Digital Marketing Consultant you’ll have your hands on the wheel as we drive the future of loyalty.
So take a moment to ask yourself this: Do you love all things digital? Are you looking for an opportunity to bring your digital marketing experience to automotive dealers and make a difference? Of course you are! You are never satisfied with ‘status quo’, and your goal is to exceed client expectations. Sound like you? Then we want you to join our dynamic team.
A typical day in this role might include:
- Travelling to Ford of Canada dealers across Quebec and The Maritimes and consulting with them on their digital media strategy
- Working with dealers in person, over the phone and on line to partner with them for their digital strategy
- Delivering program content and messaging consistent with the program
- Bringing forth engaging digital marketing ideas
- Working very closely with the lead consultant and other digital marketing consultants on best practice sharing
- Staying very organized, ensuring all tasks are completed and being in constant communication with dealers
- Working with partner companies to deliver program curriculum
Do these statements describe you?
- I eat, sleep, dream digital marketing
- I am client focused and put clients at the heart of all I do
- I have 5 years of digital marketing experience
- I have strong relationships in the automotive industry
- I have acted as a consultant, mentored or trainer
- I have excellent organizational and planning skills
- I am accountable for my results and have a strong sense of ownership
- I have a passion for problem solving
- Plan and Adapt. Always keeping the client objectives in mind. That’s me.
- I thrive in a collaborative, team-oriented environment
- I have built relationships that go beyond day-day business; I am my clients’ most heartfelt advocate, and my teams’ most supportive leader
*This is a contract position through to December 31, 2017*
Why Join Us?
We’re 400(ish) people working tirelessly together to make the world a more loyal place. You’ll be joining a hyper-talented team with a galaxy of skillsets ranging from research to creative to digital and beyond. You’ll have an excellent opportunity to grow, learn and make an impact as we tackle some of our client’s biggest business challenges.
If you’re looking to build your career, build your skills and build bonds apply today!