Data Scientist / Sr. Analytics Specialist
Decision Sciences | Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
At Bond we design creative and innovative solutions for our clients, all with the goal of helping them build ever-stronger loyalty to their brands. That can take us in some pretty amazing directions, and as a Data Scientist you’ll have your hands on the wheel as we drive the future of loyalty.
A typical day in this role might include:
- Solve problems with practical solutions with a deep understanding of data and analytics techniques
- Provide subject matter expertise via thought leadership gained from analyzing performance of CRM and Loyalty programs
- Work with client-facing teams and marketing professionals to design and execute multi-channel marketing initiatives
- Provide support to business development teams and pre-sales initiatives
- Manage client deliverable workflow and related processes. Lead other data analysts to complete assigned deliverables.
- Manage the development and delivery of analytic initiatives, conduct strategic analyses and program reviews for clients, analyze program performance and make ongoing enhancement recommendations that result in improved performance and incremental revenue for clients.
- Performance analysis (for e.g. KPI and business practice benchmarking, root cause analysis, marketing effectiveness, ROI modeling, trend/ variance/ scenario analysis, segmentation)
- Creating, maintaining and handling large data and using the data to create strategic and insightful dashboards/models.
Do these statements describe you?
- When I work on a project, big or small, I’m driven by two words: Own it
- Plan and Adapt. That’s me.
I’m big into asking questions and am always looking for new ways to grow
- Bachelor Degree in Business or Quantitative studies such as Math or Computer Science
- Demonstrated excellence in statistics, including regression, decision tree, cluster analysis and value scoring. Statistical modeling is a must.
- Strong experience in analytics, business intelligence, statistics or other analytical methodology
- High proficiency with SQL, SAS (or other languages R, Python)
- Demonstrated experience with visualization tools, e.g. Tableau
- Solid understanding and/or experience with Campaign Management, Design and Execution.
- The ability to work collaboratively in a team and across a matrixed environment, under tight deadlines.
- Excellent written, oral and presentation skills.
- Client-facing experience required. Must be comfortable presenting in front of clients.
Why Join Us?
We’re 400(ish) people working tirelessly together to make the world a more loyal place. You’ll be joining a hyper-talented team with a galaxy of skillsets ranging from research to creative to digital and beyond. You’ll have an excellent opportunity to grow, learn and make an impact as we tackle some of our client’s biggest business challenges.
If you’re looking to build your career, build your skills and build bonds apply today!