Financial Services Solutions | Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
At Bond we design creative and innovative solutions for our clients, all with the goal of helping them build ever-stronger loyalty to their brands. That can take us in some pretty amazing directions, and as a member of our Client Delivery team be supporting a cross-functional team of dedicated professionals as we work together to deliver with excellence for our clients.
So take a moment to ask yourself this: Do you love working in a fast-paced environment? Do you enjoy working on a variety of different types of projects, from digital to marketing to something unique that our clients need? Are you looking for an opportunity to grow your career in a loyalty marketing agency helping us to manage our client’s programs? Yes? Good. This could be a great opportunity for you. And us!
A typical day in this role might include:
- Working collaboratively with the Client Delivery team on the day to day execution of a project or program through various phases of delivery, from implementation though maintenance
- Provide support to the PM in the creation of project plans, critical paths, and managing timelines
- Working closely with cross-functional teams ranging from creative to digital solutions ensuring all timelines are being met
- Support financial project management
- Building a great relationship with our clients, and provide support on status updates and regular client communications
- Supporting every element of the project lifecycle
- Constantly looking for ways to innovate and enhance the processes
Do these statements describe you?
- I’m a project coordination ninja…deadlines are not made to be broken
- I have at least 2 years of professional experience supporting a variety of projects
- Pass the headbands, ‘cause I sweat the details'
- When I work on a project, big or small, I’m driven by two words: Own it
- I’m big into asking questions and looking for new ways to grow
- I thrive in a collaborative, team-oriented environment
- Not afraid to roll up my sleeves and get my hands dirty during execution times
- Plan and Adapt. That’s me
Why Join Us?
We’re 400(ish) people working tirelessly together to make the world a more loyal place. You’ll be joining a hyper-talented team with a galaxy of skillsets ranging from research to creative to digital and beyond. You’ll have an excellent opportunity to grow, learn and make an impact as we tackle some of our client’s biggest business challenges.
If you’re looking to build your career, build your skills and build bonds apply today!