Automotive | Detroit, MI, United States
At Bond we design creative and innovative solutions for our clients, all with the goal of helping them build ever-stronger loyalty to their brand. That can take us in some pretty amazing directions, and as an Account Director you’ll have your hands on the wheel!
The Account Director, Automotive role provides thought leadership to Bond Brand Loyalty’s clients. In this role you will be responsible for building and nurturing client relationships, forging a deep understanding of their business to identify their needs, and collaborate with Bond teams from all disciplines to bring solutions to life that propel their business forward, garner results and generate the most value. Working with a core team of people from across the organization, your knowledge of the automotive landscape, along with your proven people leadership and client relationship skills will bring a new level of service excellence to our clients.
This key role will lead our Client Services team and Practice Leaders to inspire delivery excellence, as well as diversify and expand services with existing clients, grow Bond’s relationships with new clients, and broaden and accelerate Bond’s growth in the automotive space. Ensuring excellence in delivery, deepening relationships with key clients through a results-oriented mindset and an unwavering focus on client satisfaction are key elements to success in this role.
As an Account Director at Bond, you are curious, you are skilled at identifying and articulating business problems to be solved, you love to think outside the box, and see beyond the immediate needs to provide the right direction for the future. Your keen focus on creating value and results for your clients drives you to identify key success measures and demonstrate ROI in everything we do. At the same time you understand the need for clear processes and communication in order to bring Bond’s ‘smart minds, safe hands’ approach to life.
So take a moment to ask yourself these key questions:
- Do you love solving business challenges, especially those that haven’t even been identified yet?
- Do you have experience in the Automotive Sector?
- Are you skilled in communication platforms, engagement practices, and passionate about the future of mobility?
- Are you passionate about the future of retail and the evolving automotive marketplace?
- Do you prioritize insights and data to validate and drive business-focused outcomes?
- Are you looking for an opportunity to lead the development and roll-out of industry leading, innovative automotive engagement solutions?
Of course you are! You are never satisfied with ‘status quo’, and your goal is to exceed client expectations at a minimum. Sound like you? Then we want you to join our dynamic team.
A typical day in this role might include:
- Nurturing client relationships through collaborative problem solving
- Being your client’s best partner and advocate inside of Bond – rally teams around your great ideas, your passion for going beyond the ordinary to solve client problems, while demonstrating value and ROI at every turn
- Driving team engagement by connecting with all members of the project team, from all areas of the business and keeping the lines of communication open in a matrixed environment
- Leading team meetings on the current status of multiple projects that are core to the everyday – inspire greatness, and beware of complacency
- Leading solution development, pricing, and proposal writing in collaboration with our sales and practice teams
- Being laser-focused on delivering existing business with excellence through relationship expertise, excellence in delivery and strategic thinking
- Anticipating, understanding and communicating emerging market trends and technologies that will enhance our solutions and offerings
- Being an ambassador for, and educating existing and prospective clients about the functionality, capabilities and innovation of our emerging solutions
- Demonstrating an understanding of and passion for the opportunity that data and insight-driven marketing presents
- Connecting the dots across programs being delivered in your portfolio, for the betterment of our teams and our clients
- Leveraging the thought leadership and great thinkers around our building to drive innovation and long term vision into the portfolio
- Managing the sales pipeline, forecasting revenues, provide regular activity reports to management
- Focusing on retaining existing business through relationship expertise, excellence in delivery and strategic thinking
Do these statements describe you?
- I am a quick study
- I have a passion for problem solving and innovation
- I have experience in the auto sector - at minimum, an understanding of & heartfelt passion for the fast-paced, ever-changing world of mobility and the automotive retail environments
- I am passionate about understanding what motivates people to be loyal to a brand
- Being a consumer myself, I will bring new ideas to the table about how to evolve the automotive experience at retail that will drive results that matter for my clients
- I am client focused and put the client at the heart of all I do
- I can write clearly and articulate the value of solutions
- I can sell consultatively at the executive level. C-Suite? More like C-Sweet!
- I’m super curious about the world, what inspires people to make decisions, and how I can help shape the future for my clients to grow their business
- When I work on a project, big or small, I’m driven by two words: Own it
- I work hard to inspire the best in my team and myself
- To thrive in business and life it’s important to create bonds
- Pass the headbands, ‘cause I sweat the details
- Plan and Adapt. Always keeping the client objectives in mind. That’s me.
- I’m big into asking questions and looking for new ways to grow
- I thrive in a collaborative, team-oriented environment
- I have built relationships that go beyond day-day business; I am my clients’ most heartfelt advocate, and my teams’ most supportive leader
Why Join Us?
Bond Brand Loyalty is proud to be recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies.
We’re 400(ish) people working tirelessly together to make the world a more loyal place. Working out of our future Detroit office, you’ll be joining a hyper-talented team with a galaxy of skillsets ranging from research to creative to digital and beyond. You’ll have an excellent opportunity to grow, learn and make an impact as we tackle some of our client’s biggest business challenges.
If you’re looking to build your career, build your skills and build bonds apply today!
Bond Brand Loyalty welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.