Loyalty Solutions | Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
As a Loyalty Consultant you will be designing strategically differentiated and highly effective consumer engagement solutions for our clients. You will also be renovating client’s existing loyalty initiatives to fortify long-term customer engagement and loyalty. You will be expected to continuously contribute to Bond’s point of view and thought leadership as a leading loyalty voice in the marketplace.
You will be leading these critical activities by drawing upon your demonstrated loyalty and business thought leadership, solution design know-how and experience ensuring that you represent Bond as a marketplace leader in strategy and design.
Your design methodology will be grounded in deriving solutions that are brand-aligned, consumer relevant, operationally effective and deliver incremental financial results for our clients. You will leverage Bond’s design principles and neuroscience-based approaches to solidify transactional and emotional connections between our client’s brand(s) and their consumers.
You will arrive at the right market-driven solutions for our clients by leveraging strategic insights from consumer and business analysis, industry know-how and client sector experience to formulate relevant design enhancements and loyalty marketing recommendations to clients.
As our Loyalty Consultant, you will be:
- Harnessing your direct loyalty experience and proven know-how designing and operating consumer loyalty programs, provide loyalty design subject matter expertise and thought leadership to lead the design, delivery and optimization of solutions for our clients
- Immersing yourself in our design principles and neuroscience behavioral approaches to furnish unique, strategic and extremely effective solutions for our clients
- Developing highly relevant and effective recommendations which address each client’s unique requirements for consumer identification, engagement/retention, growth/usage, advocacy, win back, consumer segmentation, traditional and digital communications, and member services etc. for new and existing programs
- Demonstrating your experience interpreting client consumer data and research, client program goals/objectives, market trends and loyalty and experience in the client’s sector to arrive at highly unique and brand-aligned solution recommendations
- Delivering operationally feasible and financially incremental design solutions for our clients
- Developing and leading strategic program reviews for current clients, to evaluate program performance, opportunities and suggesting ongoing enhancements that result in improved performance and incremental revenue for clients and consumer engagement with their brands
- Monitoring market developments and keeping current and knowledgeable about loyalty, customer engagement, consumer lifecycle strategies, digital & social communication trends and innovations as they pertain to driving loyalty
- Partnering with Senior-level and mid-level client executives and representing Bond’s image and leadership role indesign and strategy
- Working very closely and collaboratively with Account Directors/Client Teams as well as various constituents across our organization to support prospect sales opportunities, finalization of services to be delivered to existing clients, as well as expand the current solution of value-added services as required
- Defining the scope of new work, determining resources required, and create associated financials and quotations
- Acting as one of our organization’s key loyalty marketing subject matter experts delivering thought leadership in the marketplace by authoring relevant blogs, white papers and participating in webinars showcasing our agency’s thought leadership position in the marketplace.
As our Loyalty Consultant, you have:
- A minimum of 7 years of experience designing or operating consumer loyalty marketing solutions
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in a professional services environment, ideally in a consulting practice
- Exceptional written and oral presentation skills coupled with Microsoft Office proficiency
- MBA, or post-graduate degree equivalent
- Strong understanding of U.S. business sector, ideally have worked with U.S. businesses in multiple verticals including Retail, GPG and/or FI on the client and/or agency side
- Experience with loyalty financial metrics and financial modeling comprehension
- Experience with, and strong understanding of, technology and digital solutions utilized to support loyalty solutions, coupled with implementation experience
- Well-developed and proven ability to understand and turn customer data and research into actionable insights that fuel loyal program design and growth of clients’ business
- Strong digital and social media acumen and application to loyalty marketing and solutions
- Strong client relationship skills, including experience in presenting to and consulting with C-level executives and the ability to be very persuasive and influential in their decision-making
- Proficient in designing a scope of work that addresses specific client needs, into intuitive easy-to-convey and easy-to-understand objectives, activities, outcomes and deliverables; and persuasive in leading internal and client-side teams through the planned approach
- Creative problem solver with demonstrated experience in developing, executing and tracking strategic loyalty marketing plans
- A self-starter who has a proven ability to work collaboratively in a team environment within a matrixed organization, and work independently in a very high-paced and ever-changing work environment
- Ability to travel in North America up to 20% of the time.
This is your opportunity to join an exceptional team who works hard, has fun and goes above and beyond each day to exceed our clients´ expectations with an entrepreneurial spirit and in a corporate culture that inspires innovation and teamwork.
If this describes YOUR career goals, then apply online today.