Marketing Automation Manager
Digital Marketing | Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
As Marketing Automation Manager, you will be one of Bond Brand Loyalty’s key team members for overseeing email projects, omni-channel orchestration, as well as online registration sites.
You will use your knowledge of the latest technology to oversee flawless execution of multiple projects and will work with a smart and hardworking team to deliver compelling and innovative solutions leveraging the latest email technologies and techniques. This position reports to the Digital Marketing Director.
As our Marketing Automation Manager, you will:
- Project manage email projects and builds that come into the Digital Messaging team to ensure they are delivered on time, in budget and meets business objectives
- Grow client’s omni-channel digital marketing adoption with high success.
- Support strategic recommendation to improve the customer journey.
- Oversee day-to day-operations of the digital messaging team
- Schedule development and deployment work amongst 5+ direct reports
- Work with client service teams to ensure timely and flawless delivery of assets and feedback
- Put in place a system to track and manage projects and schedule against resources; make recommendations for efficient tracking
- Gather their business requirements/goals. Collaborate with internal teams – digital developers, account teams, loyalty consultants, etc. - to design innovative email, online and mobile solutions
- Be the main point of contact with the messaging technology vendor for technical problem solving, strategic initiatives and financial management
- Document and diagram process for efficient and flawless set up and delivery of emails and registration sites
- Report on program success and flag challenges
Are You the Right Fit?
The right candidate for this role has a broad exposure to digital marketing tactics especially email and will be able to project manage from solution design to delivery and reporting. Ability to provide insight and recommendations based on past experience is a major asset.
Really, we are looking for that special person who is exceptionally bright and detail-oriented; has the empathy and understanding to manage people, is driven to improve process; listens and collaborate with others on the team; loves to be challenged by new ideas at work and working on some innovative digital solutions.
Key skills that will allow you to excel include:
- Expert knowledge of digital marketing techniques and various communication strategies, especially email
- Deep marketing platform knowledge in a leading SaaS solution (ie. Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Adobe Campaign, IBM Silverpop, etc). One or more certifications in these technologies is preferred.
- Responsibility of direct reports and continue to expand team capabilities.
- Detailed scheduler, adaptive to change
- Knowledge of front-end development (HTML, CSS) required
- Extremely detail-oriented and punctual
- Be strategic in nature, creative in practice and practical in delivery
- Clear and articulate verbal communication skills
- Excellent written skills to oversee the writing of technical and/or client-friendly documentation required
- Knowledge of Microsoft Suite including programs including Excel, Project, Powerpoint, MS Project, Word
- Bachelor degree or post-secondary degree required
- At least 3-5 years of relevant experience
Why Join Us?
Bond Brand Loyalty is proud to be recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies.
We’re 400(ish) people working tirelessly together to make the world a more loyal place. You’ll be joining a hyper-talented team with a galaxy of skillsets ranging from research to creative to digital and beyond. You’ll have an excellent opportunity to grow, learn and make an impact as we tackle some of our client’s biggest business challenges.
If you’re looking to build your career, build your skills and build bonds apply today! We're growing and have multiple roles available.
Bond Brand Loyalty welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.