Senior Research Manager
Research | Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
As a Senior Research Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Manage programs in their entirety ensuring quality/timing/productivity.
- Be responsible for project execution plans.
- Communicate job specifications to data collection staff.
- Put proper processes and controls in place to properly execute projects according to design.
- Ensure team is maintaining appropriate project documentation and requirements per QMS guidelines.
- Ensure verification and validation of client deliverables.
- Verify and validate data collection through data verification, audits, and monitoring.
- Develop and maintain good relationships with clients.
- Engage in client discussions regarding operational designs/proposed solutions.
- Analyze data and communicate relevant study results (oral or written).
- Provide engaging and insightful presentations to report out study results.
- Translate research design into appropriate research components through questionnaire writing, sample plan design, and analysis plan.
- Ensure the creation of client deliverables (written reports, spreadsheets, status reports, etc.).
- Travel to various areas for client meetings or to review and/or supervise research projects.
- Challenge the status quo - help us find better/different ways of doing things.
Maintaining budgets/monitoring project financials:
- Ensure cost balancing and invoicing.
- Manage project budgets and supply forecasts.
- Accountable for overall profitability of projects.
- Support sales process through design, specification, and cost creation and provide input to pricing strategy.
- Assist in writing components of proposals, including methodology/approach, operational design, schedule, and costing.
- Support account managers for consultation or participating in the selling process.
Demonstrating Strong Interpersonal Skills:
- Develop/create relationships with internal resources and/or vendors.
- Manage ongoing outside supplier relationships.
- Participate in the interviewing, screening, selection and training of staff.
- Work with managers to assess and identify training needs for employees.
- Guide employees through manager portion of new employee orientation to ensure completion of on-boarding process.
Fostering the Organizations's Culture/Spirit:
- Bring your unique spirit and enthusiasm to our team.
- Work hard but indulge your light side.
- Embrace innovation and help shape the thinking of our team.
As a Senior Research Manager, you have:
- Intermediate MS Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Word skills.
- Intermediate SPSS skills.
- Intermediate Windows skills.
- A Bachelor’s Degree or 7+ years experience in a related professional field.
If this describes YOUR career goals, then apply online today! This is your opportunity to join an exceptional team who works hard, has fun and goes above and beyond each day to exceed our clients´ expectations with an entrepreneurial spirit and in a corporate culture that inspires innovation and teamwork