Bilingual Motorcycle Enthusiast
Live Brand Experiences | Mississauga - Across Canada, Canada
At Bond we design creative and innovative solutions for our clients, all with the goal of helping them build ever-stronger loyalty to their brands. That can take us in some pretty amazing directions, and as a Team Lead on the upcoming Harley-Davidson® Test Our Metal™ Demo Ride Experience Tour, you’ll have your hands on the handlebars as we drive the future of loyalty for this iconic brand.
So take a moment to ask yourself this: Do you love motorcycles? Are you looking for an opportunity to travel across Canada and help other motorcycle enthusiasts experience the joy that is riding a Harley-Davidson®? Yes? Good. This could be a great opportunity for you. And us!
A quick overview of the program:
The Harley-Davidson® Test Our Metal™ Program is a nationwide consumer demo ride program. Two teams (one east and one west) will be travelling Canada from April to October 2017. Each team consists of one Team Lead, one Brand Ambassador, and one truck driver to transport the bikes.
A typical day in this role might include:
- 24/7 representation of the Harley-Davidson® brand through a positive attitude and a genuine love for motorcycles – you gotta own it.
- Serving as the bridge between Program Headquarters (Mississauga, ON) and the Harley-Davidson® Dealers, staff, volunteers and consumers you’ll meet across the country.
- Inspection of all equipment (including the motorcycles) to ensure all are cleaned, refueled and in sound mechanical condition prior to each event.
- Breaking in the motorcycles (50km) before they are used on the demo truck for consumer use, and reporting any concerns.
- Scheduling service maintenance on motorcycles, ensuring bikes are serviced at 1600km, 8000km and keeping a detailed tracker of all services done
- Oversight, support and responsibility for:
- staging and setup of each demo event.
- onsite registration and waiver process, and ensuring all riders are appropriately licensed and registered.
- managing test rider queue and assignment of motorcycles.
- delivering rider safety instructions, and enforcing proper riding gear rules.
- additional onsite event elements, as required.
- Completing pre-calls to Dealers with upcoming visits
- Completing post-event call reports
- Oversight and infield management of one (1) Brand Ambassador travelling on the road with you.
- Oversight and management of onsite registration and waiver process, and ensuring all riders are appropriately licensed and registered.
Do these statements describe you?
- I have 2+ years experience with customer service, working independently on a project, and riding a motorcycle (and a valid M license in Ontario, or equivalent level from other provinces)
- I like a fast-paced work environment and excel at problem-solving under pressure. Plan and Adapt. That’s me.
- I am physically able to unload/load and move motorcycle units in excess of 800 lbs.
- I have a good knowledge of computers and programs like Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Team Lead on the East team must be bilingual English and French
Why Join Us?
We’re 400(ish) people working tirelessly together to make the world a more loyal place. You’ll be joining a hyper-talented team with a galaxy of skillsets ranging from research to creative to digital and beyond. You’ll have an excellent opportunity to grow, learn and make an impact as we tackle some of our client’s biggest business challenges.
If you’re looking to build your career, build your skills and build bonds apply today!