Financial Services Solutions | Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
This is your opportunity to make a difference for millions of Canadians by providing leadership, direction, and day-to-day management to ensure the profitable operations, growth and development of a team that works on the top loyalty programs in Canada.
As our Client Operations Director you will be in a high-impact position at Bond. You will be responsible for developing strong and close relationships with our clients and internal teams. You are a leader who thrives in an environment that blends the agile approach of an entrepreneurial and company-building dimensions of a start-up with the operating discipline, reputation and reach of a large, well-established industry leader.
You lead by getting involved and doing. You’re effective at setting the pace and direction for your team and cross-functional teams. You bring a record of building high-performing teams while developing and institutionalizing standards of practice. Success in this position requires innovation and experimentation, as well as great skill working collaboratively across groups toward a common goal.
As our Client Operations Director you will:
Provide overall leadership and direction to your team to achieve People, Organization, Client, and Financial results. Reporting in to Senior Leadership on the account(s), you will be part of an exciting transformation to create a more productive, client and project management focused team that will streamline how we deliver to our clients.
- Lead and develop a team of project management professionals and oversee the project management delivery of the account(s).
- Provide direction to the team and excel at prioritizing.
- Ensure role clarity and specific expectations are clearly articulated and cascaded for each member of the project, account and collaborating teams in the organization
- Lead the creation of a vibrant, energetic and client centric atmosphere.
- Champion collaboration to lead client focused solution development
- Work effectively together to create a positive employee experience and work environment.
- Develop and implement business and operational processes and plans for the account(s) and monitor/deliver progress on plans over the course of the fiscal; establish systems and process efficiencies.
- Drive operational effectiveness, including compliance with Bond’s Quality Management System and other operating processes.
- Accountable for resolving issues with delivery and execution and ensuring systematic solutions are put into place to prevent the issues from reoccurring.
- Participate as a member of the Leadership Council, and other management teams/councils as required.
- Participate in other sector specific activities, as required and assigned.
- Accountable for client satisfaction with project delivery and overall relationship with Bond; including providing leadership/oversight to project management team as required to maximize quality of client deliverables.
- Partner with Account Directors and other internal areas to foster client satisfaction, growth within existing clients and new business development.
- Respond to client delivery issues to manage escalation and resolution
- Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of the client's business, marketing programs, brands.
- Accountable for coaching the team on effective financial management from an administrative and business management perspective.
- P&L accountability for operating and labor budgets.
- Ensure financial processes and accurate reporting protocols are established and followed, such as budgeting, tracking of costs, invoicing, and tracking to sales target.
- Proactively facilitate assessment of margin risk and provide leadership and strategy to mitigate risk.
- Ensure project budgets, resourcing and timelines are monitored to achieve the overall objective.
As our Client Operations Director, you have:
- Experience leading through change, dealing with complexity of the business and streamlining and simplifying business and work processes.
- Ability to work in a fast paced work environment that is agile and constantly changing.
- Exceptional leadership, management, interpersonal and communication skills with proven ability with ability to lead a multidisciplinary team of marketing-communication project management professionals and other resources as needed to deliver client projects / products to market.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in a professional, client focused environment, must have strong operational and project management experience at a management level.
- Previous experience managing the end to end execution of digital programs, including email management, large development projects, and web and mobile based initiatives is an asset.
- Proven ability to establish goals, motivate and lead team towards achieving results while ensuring accountability for success.
- Creative problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated client centric orientation.
- Experience in loyalty and/or financial services a definite asset.
Bond Brand Loyalty is proud to be recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies.
This is your opportunity to join an exceptional team who works hard, has fun and goes above and beyond each day to exceed our clients´ expectations with an entrepreneurial spirit and in a corporate culture that inspires innovation and teamwork
If this describes YOUR career goals, then apply online today!