Digital Development | Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
The main purpose of this position is to provide leadership to the Digital Development Project Teams that deliver technology solutions to business units, client teams and our clients. Key role is to deliver well designed, secure, quality compliant technology projects on-time in accordance with the stated business requirements. This position reports to the Manager, Digital Development
As our Systems Analyst you will:
- Be accountable for providing consulting services to clients in the application of information technologies
- Development of technical solutions for business problems
- Assist Digital Development Manager with requirements gathering.
- Develop of detailed functional and technical specifications
- Develop technology systems according to specifications
- Develop and design Digital solutions
- Provide on-going support for implemented systems
- Maintain knowledge of systems development, methodologies and information technology trends through training, appropriate literature and other means
- Establishing effective test strategy, test plans and test cases, ensuring business requirements are met and executing test scripts
- Analysis Phase = provide consultative services to Digital Development Manager and Client, investigate and identify business problem, develop targeted solution, provide estimates of work effort and duration for moderate sized enhancement.
- Design Phase = prepare external design document and ensure it is comprehensive with respect to business requirement, functionality, performance and operating efficiency, participate in the design of screens, participate in walkthrough meetings with clients and developers
- Build Phase = ensure application has been properly migrated into test environment, ensure walkthroughs are held to the test requirements and test cases
- Testing Phase = support testing and execution of test plan, ensure that testing team is provided with updated functional specifications
- Implementation Phase = responsible for user verification activities in a production environment, participate in post implementation review
- Manage role responsibilities within/to Quality Management System (QMS)
As our Systems Analyst you have:
- Broad exposure/experience of software development life cycle typically 5-7 or more years related experience
- Excellent in depth knowledge of SQL, .NET technologies, C#, XML data structures and different operating system/browser environments
- Experience in development of multi-tier web and Windows based applications
- Excellent communication skills (oral, written and interpersonal)
- Analytical, problem solving, decision making and negotiating skills
- The ability to effectively manage multiple activities of varying complexity while under time constraints
- Relevant client-facing experience
- Must be a team player
- Minimum 7 years experience in designing and developing multi-tier web and windows based applications
This is your opportunity to join an exceptional team who works hard, has fun and goes above and beyond each day to exceed our clients´ expectations with an entrepreneurial spirit and in a corporate culture that inspires innovation and teamwork.
If this describes YOUR career goals, then apply online today!