Digital Marketing Project Manager
Client Delivery Services | Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
At Bond we design creative and innovative solutions for our clients, all with the goal of helping them build ever-stronger loyalty to their brands. That can take us in some pretty amazing directions, and as a Digital Marketing Project Manager you’ll have your hands on the wheel as we drive the future of loyalty.
So take a moment to ask yourself this: Do you love working in a fast paced environment with multiple top tier clients? Are you looking for an opportunity to make a difference managing a rewards platform? Yes? Good. This could be a great opportunity for you. And us!
A typical day in this role might include:
- Project managing programs from creating project plans, critical paths, managing timelines through to execution
- Working closely with cross-functional teams ranging from creative to digital solutions ensuring all timelines are being met
- Closely managing the financials of your projects
- Building a great relationship with our client, providing status updates and constantly communicating with them
- Owning and being responsible for every element of the project lifecycle
- Being a strategic partner from proposing enhancements through to maintenance of the platform
Do these statements describe you?
- I’m a project management ninja…deadlines are not made to be broken
- I have at least three years of professional experience managing successful digital marketing projects
- Pass the headbands, ‘cause I sweat the details'
- When I work on a project, big or small, I’m driven by two words: Own it
- I’m big into asking questions and looking for new ways to grow
- I thrive in a collaborative, team-oriented environment
- Plan and Adapt. That’s me
Why Join Us?
We’re 400(ish) people working tirelessly together to make the world a more loyal place. You’ll be joining a hyper-talented team with a galaxy of skillsets ranging from research to creative to digital and beyond. You’ll have an excellent opportunity to grow, learn and make an impact as we tackle some of our client’s biggest business challenges.
If you’re looking to build your career, build your skills and build bonds apply today! We're growing and have multiple roles available.
Bond Brand Loyalty welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.