Planner | Meetings, Events & Incentive Travel
ME&IT | Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
At Bond we design creative and innovative solutions for our clients, all with the goal of helping them build ever-stronger loyalty to their brands. That can take us in some pretty amazing directions, and as a Travel Buyer you’ll have your hands in our wallet as you shop for our clients.
So take a moment to ask yourself this: Do you love exceeding client’s expectations? Are you looking for an opportunity to work with a great team and make a difference by providing the latest and greatest experiences? Yes? Good. This could be a great opportunity for you. And us!
A typical day in this role might include:
- Source hotel and ground service quotes and negotiate with suppliers
- Provide development of detailed costing which accurately reflect proposal content and creative proposals which address client requirements
- Conduct product research, resource material and e-filing
- Maintain knowledge of current industry trends
- Meet with suppliers, actively participate in Solution Development Meetings (SDM's) and brainstorming meetings, assist project teams
- Apply creativity in proposal writing and presentations
Do these statements describe you?
- I have knowledge of global incentive and meeting travel destinations and incentive class hotels/venues
- I have a strong understanding of Group & Incentive Travel and Meetings and Conferences business
- I have a high level of creative writing skills
- I am well versed in the English language and grammar
- I am a creative and conceptual thinker with the ability to design event & program flow within a specific budget
- Excel and PowerPoint...that's my thing
- I have effective and ethical negotiation skills
- I am flexible and able to handle multiple complex tasks in a constantly changing deadline-driven environment.
- My middle name is “interpersonal”
- I think outside of the box
- I sweat the details
- Plan and adapt, that’s me
- When I work on something, big or small, I’m driven by two words: Own it
- I work hard to inspire the best in my team and myself
Why Join Us?
We’re 400(ish) people working tirelessly together to make the world a more loyal place. You’ll be joining a hyper-talented team with a galaxy of skillsets ranging from research to creative to digital and beyond. You’ll have an excellent opportunity to grow, learn and make an impact as we tackle some of our client’s biggest business challenges.
If you’re looking to build your career, build your skills and build bonds apply today!
Bond Brand Loyalty welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.