Event Co-ordinator, Exhibits (Contract)
ME&IT | Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
The main purpose of this position is to provide attendee management and logistical support to the development and delivery of our Conferences, Events, Meetings and Incentive Travel business.
This position reports to the Event Coordinator Manager, ME&IT.
As our Exhibitor Coordinator, you will:
- Be responsible for vendor (Sponsors/Exhibitors) management requirements, including, but not limited to:
- Manage phone lines and e-mails and engage with attendees in a professional manner, making sure that all requests are actioned accordingly
- Set up client reports (as required per program) (Advanced Excel skills are an asset)
- Work closely with the creative team to ensure program logos (as per program requirements) are captured accordingly
- Support vendors with any inquiries on registration process
- Manage vendor changes on registration platform
- Working with the Events Coordinator on the registration website (developing content and testing) to ensure client requirements are met during reporting
- Support Exhibitor Manager to prepare required documentations for onsite execution
- Set up program reports and update Exhibitor Manager/Client on, but not limited to, the following:
- Number of attendees registered
- Manage Logos
- Manage registration payments
- Ad Hoc Reports
- Assist Exhibits Manager with assignment of exhibit space as required
- Follow up with vendors on billing and payments as required
- Assist exhibitors with preparation for Trade Show
- Provide information on timelines and suppliers to be contacted for electrical, rigging, F&B, add-on items, etc.
- Lead quality control of participant information and registrations
- Provide on-site assistance with delivery of event as required
- Assist with the post-event reconciliation including verification of final supplier billings
- Participate in additional tasks as required
As our Exhibitor Coordinator, you have:
- A minimum 2 years proven experience in Exhibits/Trade Show
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and ability to handle multiple requests simultaneously. This is a fast-paced position with tight timelines
- Should be available for travel
- On-site event operations experience is an asset
- Strong computer skills (Advanced Excel skills is an asset) (Outlook, Excel, Word, Power Point)
- Excellent interpersonal, planning, organization and communication skills. Ability to prioritize.
- A post-secondary degree/diploma or equivalent business experience
- Experience in event management or conference facility management an asset
- Flexibility in work schedule (early mornings, evenings and weekends)
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Good technical skills or ability to easily learn and adapt to new technologies
- Experience preparing monthly spreadsheets, reconciling suppliers and outside client contracts
- Worked closely with food and beverage suppliers, Audio Visual suppliers, etc.
- Registration experience is an asset
- French (Spoken and Written) is an asset
- Cvent familiarity or any other registration platform is an asset
This is your opportunity to join an exceptional team who works hard, has fun and goes above and beyond each day to exceed our clients´ expectations with an entrepreneurial spirit and in a corporate culture that inspires innovation and teamwork.
Bond Brand Loyalty welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process