Trilingual Customer Service Representative (Member Advocate)
Member Services | Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
At Bond we design creative and innovative solutions for our clients, all with the goal of helping them build ever-stronger loyalty to their brands. That can take us in some pretty amazing directions, and as a Bilingual Customer Service Representative you will have your hands on the wheel as we drive the future of loyalty.
So take a moment to ask yourself this: Do you love speaking with clients? Are you looking for an opportunity to use your exceptional customer service skills to find solutions for our clients? Yes? Good. This could be a great opportunity for you. And us!
A typical day in this role might include:
- Dealing with inbound calls from members regarding questions about their loyalty program. Some common questions might include how to access their account or navigate the website
- Assist members with redemptions, point balance and other account inquiries
- Educate members on the benefits of their program
- Using various tools and resources to solve problems and deliver the best member experience
Do these statements describe you?
- I love working with clients and deliver exceptional customer service
- I am fluent in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Pass the headbands, ‘cause I sweat the details
- To thrive in business and life it’s important to create bonds
- I work hard to inspire the best in my team and myself
- I’m big into asking questions and I’m always looking for new ways to grow
- When I work on a project, big or small, I’m driven by two words: Own it
- I can always be counted on
Why Join Us?
We’re 400(ish) people working tirelessly together to make the world a more loyal place. You’ll be joining a hyper-talented team with a galaxy of skillsets ranging from research to creative to digital and beyond. You’ll have an excellent opportunity to grow, learn and make an impact as we tackle some of our client’s biggest business challenges.
We're growing and have multiple roles available. If you’re looking to build your career, build your skills and build bonds apply today!
Bond Brand Loyalty welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.