Decision Sciences | Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
At Bond we design creative and innovative solutions for our clients, all with the goal of helping them build ever-stronger loyalty to their brands. That can take us in some pretty amazing directions, and as a BI Developer you’ll have your hands on the wheel as we drive the future of loyalty.
So take a moment to ask yourself this: Do you love developing state of the art backend and front end reporting solutions? Are you looking for an opportunity to blend creative and technical knowledge in a fast moving environment? Yes? Good. This could be a great opportunity for you. And us!
A typical day in this role might include:
- Design and maintain BI data sets for reporting needs
- Participate in the integration efforts for merging BI platforms with enterprise systems and applications
- Proactively identify data/reporting quality issues and work with peers to resolve them quickly
- Continually improve business processes - establish ongoing reporting and analysis process
- Develop in-depth understanding of the business processes and data flows to build scalable solutions
- Automate and simplify self-service support for internal business clients
Do these statements describe you?
- You are passionate about data analysis, modeling, and designing
- Solid understanding of data modelling, data warehouse, data marts, ETL and data pipelines, and business reporting/visualization tools like Tableau, Power BI, Qlik etc.
- 2+ years of experience using MS SQL Server, MySQL, SSIS, SSMS, SQL Server Management Studio designing and developing ETL procedures
- 1-2 years of experience using Tableau 10.3 or higher (Advanced/Expert Level)
- .NET experience required
- Advanced knowledge of SQL queries, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Strong understanding of relational database structures, theories, principles, and practices
- The ability to perform technical requirements analysis, data modeling/mapping
- Working knowledge of various programming languages such as C#, Python and or Java is preferable
- Graduate of post-secondary institution with Information Technology / Computer Science program or equivalent
Why Join Us?
Bond Brand Loyalty is proud to be recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies.
We’re 400(ish) people working tirelessly together to make the world a more loyal place. You’ll be joining a hyper-talented team with a galaxy of skillsets ranging from research to creative to digital and beyond. You’ll have an excellent opportunity to grow, learn and make an impact as we tackle some of our client’s biggest business challenges.
If you’re looking to build your career, build your skills and build bonds apply today!
Bond Brand Loyalty welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.