Digital Marketing | Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
At Bond we design creative and innovative solutions for our clients, all with the goal of helping them build ever-stronger loyalty to their brands. That can take us in some pretty amazing directions, and as a Campaign Manager you’ll have your hands on the wheel as we drive the future of loyalty.
So take a moment to ask yourself this: Do you love executing omni-channel campaigns? Are you looking for an opportunity to work with clients and internal teams in ensuring the development and execution of flawless campaigns? Yes? Good. This could be a great opportunity for you. And us!
This position will sit within our Digital Marketing team. We are looking for a dynamic marketer who is analytical and attentive to detail with a strong affinity toward data and Cross-Channel Campaign Management (CCCM) technologies.
A typical day in this role might include:
- Serving as the main liaison between the client and internal teams from a Marketing campaign execution perspective.
- Creating and managing all execution schedules for individual campaigns, managing the execution process from campaign strategy and comms planning through to deployment.
- Documenting detailed campaign data/creative requirements in Campaign Request Forms (CRFs) and manage the associated approvals and distribution of CRFs across functional teams.
- Disseminating campaign execution instructions to Campaign Architects (Data Analysts/Messaging Specialists), and manage Campaign Architect tasks and deliverables against campaign schedules.
- Managing and updating client Campaign Calendars in coordination with internal teams
- Communicating campaign status updates to clients on a regular basis.
- Developing a deep knowledge of the client business and available data to ensure campaign targeting/execution is on par to help meet the client's campaign objectives.
- Providing feedback and alternate options for campaign execution based on system or data limitations.
- QC the targeted campaign lists and builds against campaign requirements. Route QC findings to the Campaign Architect to revise campaign builds, as needed.
- Channeling best practices in order to serve as a thought leader to internal and external teams during campaign planning and strategy phases.
Do these statements describe you?
- I have at least 4 years of experience in managing omni-channel campaigns and working with cross-functional teams.
- I have a solid understanding of the platforms involved to deliver digital marketing solutions, with the ability to communicate concepts between technical, marketing and sales teams. Technologies include Marketing Automation platforms (SFMC, IBM Watson, ACS), CRM Database, Marketing Channels (Email, SMS, Push, Social).
- I have a digital aptitude to understand SQL Queries, front & back end programming languages.
- When I work on a project, big or small, I’m driven by two words: Own it
- Pass the headbands, ‘cause I sweat the details
- Plan and Adapt. That’s me
Why Join Us?
Bond Brand Loyalty is proud to be recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies.
We’re 400(ish) people orking tirelessly together to make the world a more loyal place. You’ll be joining a hyper-talented team with a galaxy of skillsets ranging from research to creative to digital and beyond. You’ll have an excellent opportunity to grow, learn and make an impact as we tackle some of our client’s biggest business challenges.
If you’re looking to build your career, build your skills and build bonds apply today!
Bond Brand Loyalty welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.