Senior Customer Experience Strategist
Customer Experience | Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
At Bond we design innovative solutions for our clients, helping them build ever-stronger loyalty to their brands. That can take us in some pretty amazing directions, and as a Senior Customer Experience Strategist you’ll have your hands on the wheel as we drive the future of loyalty.
Do you love working with clients? Are you looking for an opportunity to be a strategic learning partner to our clients and develop unique employee and customer-facing learning solutions? Then we want you to join our dynamic team.
A typical day in this role might include:
- Partnering with clients from a variety of industries to understand their needs and develop individualized solution blueprints
- Applying thought leadership and strategic thinking to client needs
- Building a strong, collaborative relationship with our clients, challenging and pushing them as appropriate
- Creating solutions that meet our client’s business needs across the disciplines of learning & development, customer experience, culture change and change management
- Facilitating customer co-creation sessions
- Partnering with Account Directors to identify client business objectives, and develop and recommend appropriate strategies
- Providing leadership and direction to colleagues working on the delivery of a client project, ensuring the client remains at the centre of all that we do
- Collaborating with colleagues in the Communications, Incentives/Loyalty, Events, Research, Analytics, and Digital practices to design and execute holistic strategy and solutions
- Leading the design and development of customer experience and learning solutions in all required delivery formats
- Keeping abreast of industry and sector trends
- Providing mentorship to team members and colleagues
Do these statements describe you?
- I’m passionate about working with clients, understanding their needs and developing solutions that exceed their expectations
- I take time to understand how clients like to work and communicate and tailor my approach accordingly
- I have over 7 years of experience in designing and developing innovative and impactful learning and/or organization development solutions
- I always stay ahead of new trends and am excited about the future of customer experience
- I can effortlessly move from sweating the details to focusing on the bigger picture
- I am a catalyst of both ideas and action
- When I work on a project, big or small, I’m driven by two words: Own it
- I work hard to inspire the best in my team and myself
- Plan and Adapt. Always keeping the client objectives in mind. That’s Me
- I have built relationships that go beyond day to day business
Why Join Us?
We’re 400(ish) people working tirelessly together to make the world a more loyal place. You’ll be joining a hyper-talented team with a galaxy of skillsets ranging from research to creative to digital and beyond. You’ll have an excellent opportunity to grow, learn and make an impact as we tackle some of our client’s biggest business challenges.
If you’re looking to build your career, build your skills and build bonds apply today!
Bond Brand Loyalty welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.