Digital | Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
Do you dare to join a fun, talented, and hard working team of technical analysts, senior developers, and other specialists? Lead by a Digital Development Manager, together we will shape / implement / support complex solutions to make this world a more loyal place. You are personally charged with leading and developing for complex applications, recommending improvements, and being part of the full SDLC to achieve balance and success for both the client and the customer.
Is technology a vital part of who you are, not simply something you use. Are you willing to mentor others while being open to learning yourself? Do you have the initiative and commitment to be a leader every day? Are you willing to be open and learn something new every day?
If you want to work for a company that cares about its employees and the community, that recognizes and rewards exceptional skills and contributions, and a work place where everyone works hard but has fun, then Bond Brand Loyalty is that place.
As our Developer III, you will:
- Contribute to the development of specifications for complex applications or modifying/maintaining complex existing applications
- Design, code, test, debug and document applications
- Manage creation and maintenance of information technology systems which meet the needs of the clients
- Work alone or in a team, the personnel will be involved in the creation of program specifications, users meetings, project meetings, and all design aspects of program, testing and implementing systems
- Work closely with the Manager, Digital Development to ensure that the corporate goals and objectives are being supported by the efforts of the Digital Development group
- Assist the Manager, Digital Development in the development of cost estimates and initial specifications
- Manage role responsibilities within/to Quality Management System (QMS)
- Coordinate efforts with other Systems Developers to ensure that technical standards are complied with
As our Developer III, you have:
- Experience in development of multi-tier web and Windows based applications
- Working knowledge of software design concepts and patterns
- In depth knowledge of .NET Framework 1.1 or higher
- A minimum 3 years’ experience as a programmer/analyst developing multi-tier web and windows based applications
- A minimum 2 years’ experience utilizing C#, Visual Studio .NET and .NET Framework 1.1 or higher
- A minimum 3 years’ experience of MS SQL server with the ability to develop complex queries and stored procedures
- A post-secondary education in computer science or equivalent
- Exposure to .NET web services design and development
- Exposure to loyalty based or financial based applications
- Familiarity with relational database design and DTS packages
- This is your opportunity to join an exceptional team who works hard, has fun and goes above and beyond each day to exceed our clients´ expectations with an entrepreneurial spirit and in a corporate culture that inspires innovation and teamwork.
If this describes YOUR career goals, then apply online today!