Finance | Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
At Bond we design creative and innovative solutions for our clients, all with the goal of helping them build ever-stronger loyalty to their brands. That can take us in some pretty amazing directions, and as the Facilities Manager you’ll have your hands on the wheel as we drive the future of loyalty.
Contracts Administration is an integral part of ensuring customer satisfaction by liaising with various departments within Bond to ensure accurate and timely preparation and delivery of contracts, and by continually following the established policies and processes as defined herein to ensure the highest quality of service in an efficient and professional manner.
A typical day in this role might include:
- Review and modify Contract Agreements and Letters for all existing Clients and Suppliers using the appropriate templates. (MSA, Travel Agreements,Amendments)
- Initial Review of Client/Supplier provided Contract Agreements and Letters for all Clients and Suppliers, as required.
- Ensures the quality, accuracy and formatting of the documents & Updates Contract Summaries upon renewal.
- Distributes “Contract Summary” to stakeholders for review upon final execution of agreement.
- Monitors progress of contract preparation and delivery
- Support the process for negotiating supplier contracts
Database Updates: 20%
- Updates/maintains client Database records; updates/corrects Database for new contracts.
Tracking and Reporting:10%
- Initiates appropriate actions for renewal of agreements.
- Updates and maintains the accuracy of the master report for all renewal contracts.
- Support the Budget Development Process
Special Projects & Training:10%
- Provides support to Project Management community on client, departmental and enterprise projects
- Provides training and coaching on internal process to other team members and with interfacing departments
- Maintains data integrity and consistent quality in all tasks performed.
- Participates in meetings and liaise with other departments as required or deemed necessary.
- Provide backup support to other Pricing and Contracts Manager
- Q/A of contracts received back signed by the client.
As our Contracts Administrator, you have:
- Post secondary graduation in an administrative or business related field
- Minimum two (2) years prior related experience in a corporate environment
- Minimum two (2) years of supervisory experience
- Previous Contract Administration or Purchasing experience an asset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Superior interpersonal skills
- Able to conduct internal and external negotiations
- Basic knowledge of MS Sharepoint
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office, specifically Excel
- Basic knowledge of Accounting\Financial principals and controls
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Able to handle a wide variety of projects
- Dedicated and flexible team player with a high energy level and solid organizational skills
Why Join Us?
Bond Brand Loyalty is proud to be recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies.
We’re 400(ish) people working tirelessly together to make the world a more loyal place. You’ll be joining a hyper-talented team with a galaxy of skillsets ranging from research to creative to digital and beyond. You’ll have an excellent opportunity to grow, learn and make an impact as we tackle some of our client’s biggest business challenges.
If you’re looking to build your career, build your skills and build bonds, apply today!
Bond Brand Loyalty welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.